Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sometimes you just need to rob a bitch!!

Soo this is an AMAZING story that i found and about peed my pants. 


Michael Reed, 50, was charged with attempted robbery of Eddie's Fried Chicken in Fort Worth, Texas, in December. He was armed only with a tree branch and was quickly neutralized by a 56-year-old employee, who grabbed a broom, and the men proceeded to duel until Reed dropped his branch and fled (but was arrested nearby). [Dallas Morning News, 12-19-08]

1) was he robbing the place for fried chicken or the cash?
2) how big was the branch and did it have thorns/a sharp tip that is like a spear.
3) did the 56 yr old that dueled with the robber have ninja training?
4) why didnt this robber have a get-a-way car or bike lol

This story leaves me with more questions then answers!


I was wrong, with the right training you can be one bad ass mother fucker




I actually had to come back after i published this post to add the fact that the attackers in the video are wielding LIGHTSABERS!! They are also the most goofy individuals i have ever seen in my entire life. I do stick by my bad ass mother fucker statement because next to those 2 clowns anyone is a god!

No comments:

Post a Comment